SLOGAN: TOGETHER FOR A BETTER WORLD FOR EVERYONE THROUGH SDGs.
THEME: BETTERING LIVES OF THE YOUTH AND OTHER VULNERABLE GROUPS IN OUR COMMUNITY.
In alignment with the United Nations Social Development Goals; Our Initiative focuses on the following services;
- Social Services (Mental Health and Education)
- Economic Services (Entrepreneurship focusing on Youth Self Employment)
- Environmental Services (Combating Climate Change )
The Kasiita Foundation is a Community based Organization that supports Ugandan Youth Citizens, Disabled Women, Widows, Orphans and other vulnerable within the population through partnerships with other NGOs, businesses and academic institutions to accelerate progress towards achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals in Uganda by 2030.
In alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals; Our Objectives are;
- End Poverty and hunger in all forms and ensure dignity and equality for every person.
- Ensure prosperous and fulfilling lives in harmony with nature.
- Foster peaceful, just and inclusive societies.
- Implement the agenda through a solid global partnership.
- Protect our planet’s natural resources and climate for future generations.
Our Mission: The global goals for sustainable development
Our initiative supports The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) also known as global goals. Our initiative; the creation of sustainable means to empower the vulnerable populations and the youth of Uganda targets to empower the youth, disabled women, widows, orphans and other vulnerable within the population; through access to mental health services, economic empowerment, , quality education and social inclusion.
Empower the youth and vulnerable populations economically through sensitization on job creation and entrepreneurship while improving their access to quality education, mental health services, food and nutrition on a long-term with social inclusion to make our planet a better place.
- Platforms to engage academics, citizens and communities with the SDgs.
- Involving the youth and vulnerable groups with SDGs.
- Economic empowerment of the youth and vulnerable groups to achieve prosperity.
- Ensuring cognitive, behavioral and emotional wellbeing for everyone